Is there anyone out there who has had luck sending multiple
attachments, all-at-once, to a Servlet using FileReferenceList ?

I am trying to create an email like functionality where a user can
browse to multiple files and send them as attachments. The best I have
come up with is keeping multiple files in an form field array, added
one at a time by a FileRefence.browse(). On the servlet side, they end
up as a byte[].

I would rather use the FileReferenceList to allow multiple selections
at once. But the FileReferenceList is an array of FileReference
objects, and each one needs to have 'upload' called on it seperately.
Has anyone found away to do this in Flash 9 / Actionscript 3.0 ?

Thanks - Mike

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: