--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "haravallabhan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Possible cause for this could be that you populate the tree with the
> objects in the collection. try to get the property name in it. Its

 The variable is used to hold the items. These items are added based
on the user's actions. The part that I don't understand in your answer
is how one is to "populate the tree" and to "get the property name in
it". We are simply adding to the variable from another variable the
items. Is this behavior related to reference-counting and garbage
collection? Thanks. very confused...

/AC
================================

> should solve the problem. Internal Id are generated by flex when a list
> of objects are accumulated in a list for that mater a collection.
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "elleones63" <elleones63@> wrote:
> >
> > This is driving me insane. I have a XMLListCollection variable that
> > provides data to a Tree. Variable is dynamically allocated and
> > [Bindable] at start-up; it is updated at random times. We have
> noticed
> > that a node named "mx_internal_uid" gets added to a parent node every
> > time that we add data to this variable. Of course, this odd-looking
> > node shows up in the tree! I just can't get rid of this behavior.
> What
> > is going on? Can someone explain it to me?!? Thanks.
> >
> > /AC

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: