I don't supposed you can send me some sample code to get me started? :)

I plan on first building out a flex 2 client for the Panasonic Pan/Tilt webcam (BL-C10A). I have everything working except for the video stream.

Shan

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Bourne
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 6:18 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Junk E-Mail - LOW] Re: [Junk E-Mail - LOW] Re: [flexcoders] Re: JPEGEncoder.as

Hi Shannon,

I currently do almost exactly what you are after. I have a socket class that I use to stream the binary data which I then split into the image packets and then decode the jpegs via the Loader.loadBytes method. We use a custom protocol with normal jpegs as the data, so for mjpeg you would probably need to write a decoder to split the mjpeg stream into the single jpeg frames and then use the Loader to decode them.

HTH,
Andrew

Shannon Hicks wrote:

Hey, I'm interested in trying to build out something (in flex 2) that can accept an MJpeg stream. Basically, it's a stream of one jpg image after another. This would be useful to potentially a bunch of people who want to show their network webcams via Flash/Flex2.

Anyone a tad more experienced interested in helping me with this?

Shan