From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dj
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 8:10 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Trash/bugs in Flashplayer 9 filters

Matt:

When flex uses relative values for x and y for placement it always uses
an integers, right? I'm confused
how this would show up then. Of course all images i load are height and
width = integers, of course.

Do masks behind images have any affect because i am using a mask behind
the filters. That seems
how this bug was introduced.

Thanks,
Patrick

Matt Chotin wrote:

> The feedback I got from an engineer is that this can often happen when

> you're not using integers for values into the filters (or the
> x/y/width/height of the object being affected is not an integer). When

> you have non-integer values the object will not be on pixel
> boundaries, thus you see artifacts.
>
> Matt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional