Mark,

Thanks for the clarification.  I remember reading about the editions
somewhere now, and to put it together I assume you are refering to the
edition breakdown at:
http://themidnightcoders.com/licensing/

Where PHP will have these editions:
WebORB Open Source Edition - free
WebORB Professional Edition - $799 / CPU
WebORB Enterprise Edition - TBA

WebORB is a solid project that is barely a couple months old, should
continue to see some good stuff from the midnightcoders as they roll
out the Professional and Enterprise editions of the WebORB suite.

Renaun

(http://blogs.adobe.com/mtg/2006/08/my_first_hibernate_enabled_fle.ht
> > > ml) proved no better. I get a lengthy error that others have
> > > received, but the author hasn't posted fixes that work for me.
> > >
> > > Probably has to do with me more than these posts, but are there
> > > working and better documented examples out there? I'd love to use
> > > FDS with PHP and MySQL, but I don't find anything useful that gives
> > > detailed steps for a beginner in configuring and then querying and
> > > adding/updating from Flex 2.0.
> > >
> > > It's be nice if someone created a wizard for FDS like they did for
> > > ColdFusion!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: