The culprit here is the class mx.controls.tabBarClasses.Tab which is the button subclass that TabBar uses. It offsets the label on the selected button with one pixel. I simply solved this by instead using ToggleButtonBar.

Från: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För dorkie dork from dorktown
Skickat: den 11 oktober 2006 20:05
Till: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Ämne: Re: [flexcoders] TabBar - selected tab text pushed down

I have noticed this too. I think that it is not that the text is pushed down one pixel. It is that the text on a non selected tab is pushed up one pixel until it is selected. At least on my tabbar as all the text seems to be too high. I and another developer have been testing this but we haven't had a chance to go into the class code yet and see if this is true (other parts of the project need to get finished first). Either way, it is an issue I'm trying to resolve as well.

Judah
PS Increasing your font size by 1 somewhat helps a little bit if that is an option.