>>Anyone knows what is that about?
fullscreen video

On 10/19/06, Rogerio Gonzalez <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hello all,

In the addobe labs, there also updates for the windows(ie/ff)/mac player versions.
Anyone knows what is that about?

Rogerio

On 10/18/06, João Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi guys,

Just to say that the beta for Linux of Flash player 9 is available on Labs ( http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer9.html ) .

I'm not a Linux user but I know many who were waiting for this for a long time!

Thank You Adobe !

João Fernandes

--
j:pn