That was it, thanks! - Fixed

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of greg h
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 10:20 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: More Documentation of Cairngorm and Flex Cairngorm Store

Evan,

The home page at
www.cairngormdocs.org renders fine with IE6, but when I browse with Firefox and Mozilla the main body content does not display.

In the inline CSS there is a <div style="z-index:-1;"> that you might want to remove.

hth,

On 10/20/06, Evan Gifford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]ams.com> wrote:

http://www.cairngormdocs.org/

You can get multiple sample apps (including the store) and a couple neat learning tools here :^)

We don't have the individual documentation for the store, however, I'll try to get my hands on those and post if I can.

Thanks,

Evan