What I'm trying to do is visually gray out part of a UIComponent that is outside the bounds of it's parent Container, and only the part of the UIComponent that is outside those bounds.  The rest of the UIComponent is unaltered.  So hiding the children won't work as a solution.  But thanks for the try.

- Dan