Hi,

what is the recommended way when many commands need to do perform the
same action on a model.

- Do I write the methods in my model?
- Do I make special commands for this?  If so, how would I call these
commands from other commands?
- Do I do this some other way?

In my case the model is a collection of VO in an ArrayCollection.  Each
of these VO have an ID variable.  Many of my commands get an ID
parameter and must be able to locate the VO in the model based on this
parameter.  So in this particular case I want to write a method that
takes an ID and returns a reference to a VO in the model. Where should
this method go?  I realize that the model should be strictly data and
commands should act on the data. So, commands, model, other? How to?

Best,
Sammi

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional