Just a quick fyi, but I have updated the Apollo FAQ on the labs wiki
with some new information from Max. In particular, I added new
information on HTML / JavaScript support in Apollo.

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Apollo:developerfaq

If you are not familiar with Apollo:

--
Apollo is the code name for a cross-operating system runtime being
developed by Adobe that allows developers to leverage their existing

More info here:

http://www.adobe.com/go/apollo

mike chambers

<*> Your email settings: