Use firefox :)

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gareth Edwards
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 3:16 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Junk E-Mail - LOW] [flexcoders] Application load focus known issue?

Is it just me? or does this seem like a severe limitation of using Flex
to build applications.

Comment from: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/quickstart/validating_data/

// Set the focus on the first field so
// user does not have to mouse over to it.
// Note that the user still has to click on the
// Flex application to give it focus. This is
// a currently limitation in Flex.

The company I work for requires that the user does not have to do
anything to set the focus to the first field when the application loads.

Is there a work around for this "limitation in Flex" ?

Cheers
Gareth.