I have a three flex applications that live under one FDS web app.

Imagine a directory structure as follows

webapps
    mainFDSAppName
        flexapp1
        flexapp2
        flexapp3

I want to be able to say

www.somedomain.com points to flexapp1
ww2.somedomain.com points to flexapp2
ww3.somedomain.com points to flexapp3

My system administrator is telling me that tomcat will not allow an
app to be at a deeper level than at the top of the webapps directory
without additional path information. This means that I could make an
app inside mainFDSAppName be www.somdomain.com but flexapp1 has to be
www.somedomain.com/flexapp1.

I know that the www, ww1 and ww2 require additional CNAMEs. That is
not the issue. The issue is whether I can using some combination of
CNAME and other tomcat configurations to make the nice url's described
above. I also want to do something that will allow me to not do extra
work every time I want to build and/or deploy my app.

Hank

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: