My objective is to put multiple Flex applications within one HTML
page with each application residing in its own <table> <td> cell.

Let's say my application's name is HelloWorld.mxml, which resides in
HelloWorld.html.

When I look inside HelloWorld.html, I see a javascript function call,
but this won't work for me because it lacks the ability to interface
with HTML for me to tell it which table cell to appear in.

I noticed in the <noscript> section, there is an <object> tag, but
when I try to view a HTML page with just that <object> tag code
block, I see the gradient background, but none of my visual
components would appear. I was hoping this would work, then I could
just copy/pasted the whole <object> code block and paste it within my

Could anyone help me on this please?

Thanks.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional