From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan
Levere
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 3:40 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] custom Message Service adapter

Hi Seth,

Thank you for your input. I don't think subtopics will work for me in this
instance.

Here's the situation I'm looking at right now:
All clients will be looking to acquire a small portion of a very large chunk
of shared data during program execution. When the client makes this request,
there are cases where the server's reply should reach all clients and there
are cases where it should only reach the client that made the request. For
the latter, it is important that only the requesting client receives the
data as I want to ensure no unnecessary data is sent to clients that do not
require it. I should also mention that the client will not know if the data
it is requesting should reach other clients or just itself.

Ryan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: