From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
brian.knorr
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 10:33 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] httpservice method="DELETE" does not work

We are building REST apis in our Rails backend and for a delete
action it expects to recieve a HTTP DELETE request, but with Flex2
when you set the method="DELETE" on an httpservice it doesn't send
the DELETE, instead it sends a GET which causes our REST apis to
fail. The documentation for httpservice says it supports
method="DELETE".

Any advise is greatly appreciated...thanks,

Brian

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: