Writing more of those effects automatically is something we want to do in a future release.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John C. Bland II
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 7:04 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] TileList item effects? (Flex Store)

I know what showEffect is. That was merely to clarify my point/need.

Nothing personal but I don't get down with copy/paste in place of learning something. My original question is for knowledge sake. I went through the Flex Store code and looked at how they did their animations. It made me wonder if there was an easier way since the Flex Store has been around since early Flex 2 alpha, etc days.