Thank you. This roXXors! I can see I'm gonna have to find a way to use it now ...

Cheers
John
-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Uhlmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 4 November 2006 1:57 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Distortion Effects

Here's something for ya:
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/auhlmann/archives/2006/11/download_distor.cfm

;)
Alex
Alex Uhlmann
Consultant (Rich Internet Applications)
Adobe Consulting
Westpoint, 4 Redheughs Rigg,
South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ, UK
p: +44 (0) 131 338 6969
m: +44 (0) 7917 428 951
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/auhlmann

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email may contain personal information of individuals, and be subject to Commonwealth and/or State privacy laws in Australia. This email is also subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, print, store, copy, forward or use this email for any reason, in accordance with privacy and copyright laws. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this email from your inbox.