Perhaps a more specific example will help with my question...

I'm digging through the Flex2 docs and found the "textDecoration"
property of the DateChooser.  Seeting this to "underline" will make ALL
dates in the datechooser have lines under them.

Given the original scenario, is there any way that I can apply this
property to only a specfic collection of dates through something like a
for loop?  i.e. loop through the ArrayCollection, and for each date
found, underline the specific matching date in the component, but leave
the others alone.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "qnotemedia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a calendar component and an ArrayCollection of data that is
> filtered depending on the selected date of the calendar.  Selecting a
> date brings up a list of items in the array.
>
> Is there any way that I can visually extend the calendar component to
> show markers where dates not selected have this associated data?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: