Ok...here's the scenario.

Grid 1 accepts drops from Grid 2. Grid 1 has an inline item renderer which is a combo box. The combo is a custom component that filters an ArrayCollection based on an ID passed to it.

So...this works great. I have the grid saving data on drop, updating level (from the combo) on change, and deleting (on delete button click). Very usable...ACCEPT...when you drop another item from Grid 2 on Grid 1. :-( It jacks up the combo and forces all visible combos to have the same exact dataset (filtered to the last drop). :-( :-( :-(

Mind you, this ONLY happens when I drag multiple. If I just drag one item, everything stays as it should.

What is the magic key I need to press in order to get the grid to not reset all combos when a new multi-item drop happens?

BTW, I've come back and worked on this email a couple times so ignore any inconsistencies...I'm tired. :-(

--
John C. Bland II
Chief Geek