From: bhaq1972 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2006 9:07:18 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Prevent focus Out in editable datagrid, if validator says invalid

have you looked into DataGridEvent. preventDefault( ).
there's a simple example in the docs titled

"Determining the reason for an itemEditEnd event"

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "fritzdimmel" <fritz.dimmel@ ...>
wrote:

> Hi!
> Is it possible to not let a user leave a editable column in a
datagrid
> with a custom textinput with a validator, to focus out (leaving the
> edit mode).
> If the user has to input a number and there's a NumberValidator,
how
> can I prevent letting the user leave the textinput?
>
> Thanks,
> Fritz

Sponsored Link

Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service __._,_.___