Tomy I think it could but based on the class path.

But kind of example you said I think probably can't.

On 11/17/06, tombaggett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi all,

I'd like to make my UI components transition from one CSS style to
another instead of instantly changing. For example, I'd like the state
of a button to fade from its normal style to its mouseover style when I
move the mouse cursor over a button.

Is it possible to set this up in the stylesheet declarations or on a
global basis using some other method?

If not, can anyone tell me how to specify effect parameters in the
stylesheet?

I can do this without a problem:

Button {
rollOverEffect: Fade;
}

This declaration results in buttons fading in from full transparency to
full opacity anytime I move the cursor over a button.

However, I can't figure out how to specify the Dissolve effect and
declare the "alphaFrom" and "alphaTo" values.

Thanks for any help!

TommyB

--
Igor Costa