Hi,

It turns out that there is a problem with my remote object (I think),
because after I make the call, this function is executed.  I know this
one is executed because I did a Alert.show('test') within this function
and it does the alert so this function must be getting called after I
try to make a remote object call.

// this is called when the delegate receives a fault from the service

public function fault( rpcEvent : Object ) : void {

model.errorStatus = "Fault occured in LoadEmployeesCommand.";

}

I am thinking it may not be finding my CFC, butI am not sure, I just
know its not calling the "result" function, its calling the "fault"
function.

Any help appreciated

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "malik_robinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>