Hello, judging from your screenshot, my last comment holds true.
You'll need to build some sort of collection based on what was
selected in the first tab, and then programmatically add columns to
the DataGrid in the second tab based on that collection. You may want
to use the "show" event of the second tab as the point when you check
for accuracy/rebuild the second DataGrid.

HTH,
Ben