Thank you for your reply.

I am now computing the min,max everytime that a new serie is added ,deleted
or move between the primary or second serie.(left,right vertical axis)
It's also contextual,so based on the view(1Year,2Years,....,MAX) that the user
selected the min-max is updated .

Thank you-Regards

leds usop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Have you
tried dispatching an event right after
 hide/delete then resetting the dataprovider of the
 original series ( by that, i mean the data provider
 prior to adding a new series)? If it doesnt work then
 here is another suggestion:
 you can write your own min/max computation for every
 series added, then set the axis min/max indeces by
 comparing the current series' min/max indeces with
 prior ones. This necessiates that you store a
 'history' of min/max indeces (in an array perhaps).
 Then simply select the highest of the max's and the
 lowest of the min's and set the chart min/max
 accordingly (you will have to store these highest and
 lowest values in bindable vars of course). Now, when
 you destroy/hide a series, you just simply remove that
 series' corresponding min/max value in the array then
 repeat the comparison process.. then resetting the
 chart axis min/max indeces.

 Now if your functionality limits the user to
 remove/hide last added series  (sort of Last In First
 Out). It's simpler. All you need to do is store the
 charts' min/max indeces in an array everytime you add
 a series. Then each time you remove a series, you just
 have to set the min/max indeces to the previous value.

 Cheers!

 --- Claude Hussenet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > When a set of series are added into a chart by using
 > mychart.series=....
 > ,automatically the min,max indices of the axes are
 > computed .However,when I hide or delete a serie from
 > a chart ,how to  I force the  re-computation of the
 > min,max.
 > Sometimes,the min max is not computed manually and I
 > had to do it by programmation.
 >
 > Thx-Claude
 >

 > Regards
 > Claude Hussenet
 >
 > ---------------------------------
 > Sponsored Link
 >
 >    Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan
 > for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

 Sponsored Link

 Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
 $510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
 www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

Regards
Claude Hussenet