From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of sunilpatel_10
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 2:19 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] datagrid dataprovider Flex 2.0

- I have two tables - "Categoris" and a child table called "Items" as
follows
Categories -> Code, Description
Items -> Code, Description, Categories_id
- I hava a hibernate named query "all.items" that gets me all the ITEM
table records and corresponding "categories" in "myRecArray"
arraycollection

- A datagrid with the source as myRecArray has been created. For the
first column, I specified the dataField as "code" and it shows item
code correctly.

Quetsion is, how do I specify categories.code as the dataField for
second column in the grid?

- If I check the data for myRecArray, I do see correct categories for
each item e.g. myRecArray[0].categories.code

- I tried specifying the dataFields as "categories.code" but this
doesn't show any data