Hi, I install a ColdFusion MX 7 Updater 2 in my ColdFusion Server but
don't
work it.... my server has a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise and we are
developing an aplication in Flex 2 and we are using ColdFusion for
connect
to data base but Flex 2 need a ColdFusion MX 7 Updater 2 to install
Flex
Data Services Adapter - enabling the use of Flex Data Management
Services
with ColdFusion components (CFCs). In Adobe web site
(http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/coldfusion/mx702/cf702_
install.html)
are an instrucctions about install this updater, I follow this
instructions
and install this updater correctly, check the existence of this
files:
cf_root\lib/cfusion.jar
      cf_root\lib/im.jar
      cf_root\lib/wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar
      cf_webroot/CFIDE/adminapi/Application.cfm
      cf_webroot/CFIDE/administrator/Application.cfm

This instalation create a Flex folder in WEB-INF folder, this WEB-INF
folder
is in CFusionMX7 directory in Inetpub. And everything is OK but in
Flex
Builder 2, when I attempt to create a new project and appear a wizard
window
and I select a project with Cold Fusion Remoting Sevice, in second
step I
got to select a Root folder and send me an error window tell me that
I got
an Invalid server root. Server root must contain a WEB-INF/flex
folder and I
check and this folder it exist....So can anybody help me????