Hi,

That is an architecture question so it depends on how you have decided delegate responsibilities in your application. As a general guide however: your pop-up windows are views and should be separated from (have no knowledge of) the service calls which are an interface to the application layer.

A typical way to achieve this is to broadcast events from your view describing user interactions (e.g. user submits form) passing the object to which the form is bound as the event 'payload'. Listen for these events with your controller and use your event handler to call the webservice or respond as appropriate.

Your view needn't know anything about the webservice.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Lach