I've modified the Flexbuilder.ini file to increase memory usage.  It
speeds it up a good bit, but has also caused the occasional crash of FB.
More detail at: http://eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/t61618.html

Be sure reference FlexBuilder.ini instead of Eclipse.ini.

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2\FlexBuilder.ini

Andrew Trice

Cynergy Systems, Inc.

http://www.cynergysystems.com

Blog: http://www.cynergysystems.com/blogs/page/andrewtrice