 From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com  [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Claude  Hussenet
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 12:20 PM
To:  flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Chart :Clipping  segment from a line serie

  I have noticed that if one of the point of a segment is not within the
min/max of the chart area,the whole segment is not displayed.I would
have expect to see a segment between the point within the min/max and
the intersection between the segment and the axis.
Is there an option to  make it happen ?

Thank you for your  help.

Regards-CLaude

Regards