  From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jennifer Chan
  Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 5:18 PM
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [flexcoders] Re: installing FDS

  Russ,

  FDS comes with an integrated JRun customized for FDS. Is your
  current CF server running standalone or on top of a J2EE server?

  On another note, Adobe put out some documentation regarding
  installing FDS
  (http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flex/2/install.html?
  trackingid=CSHU#installingfds2). I used it to install FDS on my
  server. It's currently running WinServer2003, IIS, and the
  standalone CF7. It seems to be working fine and integration was a
  snap using the instructions.

  Jenn

  --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Russell Sprague" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>