The latest release of FP9 will run in Vista.

What I'm more interested to know is if previous versions of FP are
incompatible with Vista, precisely because most of my customers are in
a corporate environment with locked down systems and IT groups that
are reluctant to deploy new configurations without a really good
reason (one really good reason is that they're existing app won't work
in Vista... not nice of me to hope for that, I know, but I am).

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, slangeberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> IE7 currently runs the Flash 9 plugin, so not sure why this wouldn't
apply
> to Vista, as well.
>
> -Scott
>
> On 11/30/06, Jack Caldwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > A few questions for the experts.
> >
> > My questions below are the result of what issues, if any, a typical
> > end-user of
> > Flex 2.0 applications will have.  These are consumer end-users, not
> > end-users
> > within a controlled environment where an IT person can set up
there PC.

> > In other words, the average Joe or Jane PC user.
> >
> > First . . . .
> >
> > Is Flex 2.o be compatible with IE 7?  If it is not at this time,
does any
> > one have
> > a timeline of when it will be?
> >
> > Second . . . .
> >
> > Will Flex 2.0 be compatible with MS Vista?  Again, if not is there a
> > projected
> > timeline.
> >
> > Flex 2.0.1 may be addressing these, but either I missed it or it
has not
> > posted.
> >
> > As I recall, currently, Flex 2.0.1 is expected 1st quarter 2007.
Right ?