Hi All,

  Anyone got any good design patterns for building components that can
be stacked inside other components and still look good visually?  I'm
ending up in nested tabNavigator hell...

  When you build components that can be used both stand-alone (top
level) or included _inside_ another component - how do you organize
the component, and what nav containers do you use ?

  Do I really have to create 2 or 3 versions of the component (with
tabs,with linkbar, with...)
or is there a way of switching the container at runtime? ( I thought
about building dynamically with addChild, getting the navcontainer to
use from a property...)

Thanks!