Hi,

I'm trying to write a hex viewer, where one TextArea shows the hex
values, and another the ASCII values, e.g.

41 42 43 44 ABCD
45 46 47 48 EFGH

I need the TextAreas to show a synchronised selection, so if you select
42 -> 45 in the first box, area 1, B-E is selected in the second box.
I've overcome my first problem (that of the TextArea control hiding
selection on lost focus), but I can't seem to find a nice way to
synchronise the selections. There doesn't see to be a selectionChanged
event, and trying to use mouse click, down, up or move fails in odd
cases ( e.g. when you move the mouse off the control with the mouse
still held down, the selection changes but the events no longer fire).

Anyone have any bright ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Jon Rowland

 This e-mail is bound by the terms and conditions described at
http://www.subexazure.com/mail-disclaimer.html