From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tim Hoff
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 6:09 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex 2 Charting align Axis

Absolutely,

In addition to series, dataProvider, horizontalAxis and verticalAxis,, a
chart can also have a secondSeries, secondDataProvider, secondHorizontalAxis
and secondVerticalAxis.  This gives you the ability to display different
series types on the same chart.

As an example, for a soccer tournament chart, you might want to show a
ColumnSeries for the number of team wins.  This chart would have the team
names (categoryField) on the horizontalAxis (bottom) and the number of wins
(yField) on the verticalAxis (left).  In addition, you might want to show a
PlotSeries of the average score (second yField) for the team names (same
categoryField).  Simply add a secondSeries, secondVerticalAxis and
secondDataProvider (same collection).  Now, you basically have two charts in
one.  The secondVerticalAxis (right) has labels for number of wins, that are
associated with the PlotSeries dataPoints.  Because the categoryFields are
the same for both series', the plots and columns will line up for each team.

-TH