Hi rg,

Thanks.

Here is a description of my process:

Step 1: I created a new Actionscript project.
Step 2: I wrote the meta data into the as file designated as the
Default Application.

This has no effect, and as you've outlined, the tag must be defined
before the root class definition. I've deduced from this that the
Default Application is not the root class.

Could you guide me further?

Sincerely,

Elibol