From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Todd Breiholz
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 5:57 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] HTTPService POST with request parameters

Tracy

Correct, the model data is getting there, but not the querystring
parameters.

I also noticed about the mx:objects in the post. It was an error and I
was getting really screwy data on the server. I've since changed the
bindings to point to the text property of the objects and the post body
is being sent correctly (I also had to add contentType="application/xml"
to my HTTPService.

After making those changes, I am still seeing the same behavior as
before (with a valid post body, now).

The server platform is ATG (Java servlet based). When I try to extract
the 2 request parameters, I get null for both of them.

Thanks!

Todd

On 12/5/06, Tracy Spratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]