Thank You Lachlan!!!

I can't believe this isn't documented somewhere.....
Seems like a pretty basic thing.

Anyway, glad to know I'm not going crazy..

On 12/5/06, Lachlan Cotter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I think you're right Steve. I have asked myself the same question in the
past and ended up using bindProperty… When you say *function set ():void*or
function
*get ():Something *you're really telling the method to masquerade as a
property, so it makes sense that you can treat it as such. I have used *
BindingUtils.bindProperty* to bind a setter method and it seems to work.

Cheers,
Lach