I do have a service for each CFC.
I have a BusinessDelegate for each as well with a method for each method on
the CFC.

Ex:
public class EmployeeDelegate
   {
       public function EmployeeDelegate( responder : Responder )
       {
           this.service = ServiceLocator.getInstance
().getRemoteObject("employeeService");
           this.responder = responder;
       }

       public function readEmployeeByUsername(sUsername:String) : void
       {
           var call : Object = service.readEmployeeByUsername(sUsername);
           call.resultHandler = responder.onResult;
           call.faultHandler = responder.onFault;
       }
       private var responder : Responder;
       private var service : Object;
   }

On 12/6/06, Douglas McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>