Kelly,

Simple point & click works fine as it did in Flex 1.5 with Flash
Player 7, but the issue resides with double-clicking and recognizing
text input boxes. In Flex 1.5/Flash Player 7 when you clicked into a
text input fields; the fields would display an icon to launch the
on-screen keyboard. That is no longer happening. Now with the
double-clicking issue; it seems you need to click repeatedly at a very
hight rate for Flash player 9 to recognize a double-click gesture with
the pen. Thoughts?

- Sof

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Birr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There is a "Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005", it's the name given to
> Windows XP Tablet PC Edition with SP2 installed.  That is what i run on
> My Toshia Portege M200 and I do run flex 2.0 applicaitons on it and it
> seems to run perfectly.
>
> I admittedly rarely use the pan/tablet features and could not
testify to
> how well flash apps response to pen "gestures" but I just tried some
> simple point-and-click with the pen on my flash app and it works as
> expected.
>
> - Kelly
>
> Chris Hill wrote:
> > AFAIK there is no Windows 2005 Tablet PC edition. I am running
Windows
> > XP Tablet PC edition on this computer, is that what you're talking
> > about? Or are you perhaps running Vista on a Tablet PC?
> >

> > John Dowdell wrote:

Tablet

> >> I'm pulling up 18 Google references to search phrase "Windows 2005
> >> Tablet PC"... variant phrases don't return good results either.
Is there