i have another question:

when I do the following:

for(var prop in instancOfB){
     //gets here only once as if instancOfB has only one member
}

bur if I do the following:

for each(var prop in instancOfB){
    //will show the values of all props
}

the problem is that for each will not give me the prop name but only
the value. a simple "for" gives me a name and value but fails to show
all props.

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/2/langref/statements.html#for_each..

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/2/langref/flash/utils/package.html#d