Greg,

Do you have the Universal binary of Firefox? I remember when we were
waiting for the first Intel Mac player to come out, we had to run the
PowerPC binary of Firefox through emulation, and the player worked
(but slow).

I'm just curious because I have tried installing the one on that page
about 10 times over the past few weeks and it always says it's PPC
only... I've seen many other reports of the same issue.

Thanks,

Brian

--
Brian Dunphy