From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rachel Maxim
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:10 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] FlexBuilder error: Removing Compiler Problem
Markers, Marker id:3705 not found

I have seen this error in FlexBuilder (w/CFEclipse) several times over
the past couple weeks while compiling/saving code (I believe it happens
with all file types, although at the moment it's happening in CF code):

Removing Compiler Problem Markers
Marker id: 3705 Not found

The "details" button is disabled. If I click ok, move the cursor and
save again, it seems to run ok. I cannot reproduce the error precisely
but it happens pretty often. I couldn't find anything on Adobe's site
about this. Has anyone seen it before - any idea what it means or where
it's coming from?

I'm running FB 2 on Windows XP fully updated.

Thanks,
Rachel Maxim