Ely - tnx for the help..
the data is retreived from a data-base by a server then i change it to
an ArrayCollection which is an array of objects inside each object i
got several values.
here is a problem: the dataProvider is binded to this collection but
because lack of synch the data is coming AFTER the chart is already
rendered. meaning first come an empty chart only after comes the data
(of course this happens too fast for the human eye).
i want to format the data from the collection therefore i need to know
when this collection is changed. i have some other ways to see when
this happens, but...

i want to know how can i do it from the chart side.