I am doing two applications accessing the same data: client and admin.
The client can see data coming from the dataservice but not modify it.
The admin can modify the data and the clients see the modifications in
real time through the dataservice.
It works well as long as nobody hacks a client to be able to modify
the data. Then Hell will break loose!
So I'd like to use the J2EE security. I think I understand how to do
it in Tomcat but I don't see in FDS how to give different
authorizations for the admin and client. Because they share the same
dataservice, so they should have the same role, right?
So how can I give different rights to different users within the same
dataservice ? Or do I have the wrong approach ?

Benjamin.