Hi.

If the object somehow based on an EventDispatcher then while listening to
response from your remote call:

[Bindable(event="someFieldChange")]
pulbic function get someField() : Object {
   return _someField;
}

private function responseHandler(result : Object) : void {
   _someField = result; // or another result handling
   dispatchEvent(new Event("someFieldChange")); // or custom event
dispatched
}

Or it can be binded trough getter/setter without direct event dispatching.

R.