Ralf Bokelberg wrote:
> Whenever i try to watch some webpage on the Adobe site it is extremely
> slow. Be it the flex documentation, be it the flex exchange or be it
> the new flex cookbook. I mean, how can Google search the whole
> internet in a split of a second, and Adobe needs like 30 seconds to
> open a webpage?
> I wonder, if i'm the only one who encounters that. Or is it a
> german/european problem?

I know that the symptom is real (although intermittent), and that the
web team is aware of it, but I do not know details of why the site can
perform at different speeds.

I'll try today to hook up with the web team, and again request that we
get some type of document/explanation up on why pages sometimes take
longer than usual to display. I don't know the situation well enough
myself to be able to venture the context.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd