Hi,

I'm trying to access https webservices from a flex app hosted under
http and I'm getting security errors.

The full error states that there's a security sandbox violation
trying to access https://mydomain:9443/ccx/myservice

So it would seem this could be resolved with a crossdomain.xml file
placed at that location, right ?

However the location doesn't actually exist on the server.

the /ccx portion of the URL is to do with a product called 'Cape
Clear' which manages the webservices and it would seem that requests
that go into /ccx and beyond are somehow intercepted and dealt with
by CapeClear. So there's actually not a physical location to place
the crossdomain.xml that I can make out.

I tried using the LoadPolicyFile approach to have it load the
crossdomain.xml from a different location - but this didn't seem to
do anything from Flex. I also tried 'allowInsecureDomain' but again,
no effect.

Does anyone have any suggestions - any ideas on how we can get this
to work ?

Thanks in advance,

Jamie.