If your considering optimization it is important to understand how
your containers measure function works. I suppose if you have
containers 15 levels deeps or more with each having relative,
perecntage based values set, it might tax on slower processors.

Tims and Ralfs advice is gold.
Just don't add any unnecessary containers and be aware how the
containers handle there measuring.

Bjorn