I've got it in /libs/swc/
On 28/12/2006, at 2:29 AM, Rich Tretola wrote:

I keep a swcs folder at the same level as my projects so that it can be easily included in multiple project build paths.

Rich

On 12/27/06, Kevin Merritt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This may be a simple question, but it there a "best place" to store
the Cairngorm SWC? Currently, I have it residing in my documents
folder with all my other Flex projects (the default Flex Builder 2
folder). I simply followed this info for installing Cairngorm:

http://www.firemoss.com/blog/index.cfm?
mode=entry&entry=BB4775B4-3048-55C9-43F43353AEA85A39
"go to File -> Import. Choose "Existing Projects into Workspace."
Check the radio button beside "Select archive file:", click
"Browse...", and select the .zip file (probably cairngorm2_1.zip)
that you downloaded. Click Finish."

However, would it be better to store it in the "frameworks/libs"
folder or something like that? I am still trying to figure out the
"best practices" (if there is one?) to organizing all my flex
documents, classes, libraries.....

If there is any good info on the web about this, please share the URLs..

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Rich Tretola